Friday, April 06, 2012

FRIDAY FAVES!

IT'S FRIDAY!  You know what that means!!

I put together my faves for the week - things I find from around the web - and share them with my readers.  A special tribute for some Easter loves this week!

Enjoy, friends!

FAVE COOKIE

I am a SUCKER for all things Cadbury.  I will never forget the first time I ate a full Cadbury Egg ~ all to myself!  Such yum, I can barely describe how happy it makes me!  So to stick the mini's in a cookie?  OH YEAH, BABY!  Click here for the recipe:  Mini Cadbury Cookies



FAVE INSIDE DECORATION

I love cherry blossom trees.  It reminds me of Spring in D.C ~ there are so many trees there all in bloom.  It's just fantastic.  This decorating tip reminds me of it, with eggs of course :).




FAVE DOOR ADORNMENT

I'm a sucker for wreaths and a huge book lover, so this idea is perfect for me! 



FAVE CELEBRATORY ITEM

I saw this idea last year from a neighbor friend and thought it was just fantastic.  If you have never made resurrection rolls with your kiddos, give it a try.  Super easy and the message is powerful!  Click here for directions:  Resurrection Rolls






FAVE DRINK


Oh yeah, peeps... check this one out!  Cadbury Egg Martini!  Bartender, serve me one NOW!! 
Click here for the ingredients:  Cadbury Egg Martini




FAVE WORKOUT IDEA

This would probably not work in my house.  I can only imagine little guy cracking open one of our eggs hoping for cashola or sweets and finding this.  Although lately he has been taking his conditioning pretty seriously, I'm sure he might have a few ideas about this!  At any rate, I think it's cute!




FAVE EASTER SUPPER ITEM

A complete necessity in the Davis household.  We all LOVE deviled eggs!  I love how pretty these look with the colored eggs... gonna have to use a dozen with this idea!







FAVE COLORING IDEA

I absolutely love coloring Easter eggs, but dread all of the dye stuff.  It seems no matter how hard I try or how many kits I buy my fingers are the ones to always end up blue for days.  I loved this idea - natural dye for eggs made from veggies!  I'm not sure how brilliant the colors would be but if they look like the picture, I'm sold!  Click here to learn more:  Naturally Dyed Easter Eggs





FAVE "EGG" IDEA

I love decorating for the season / holiday!  These just seemed like a no-brain idea to me, considering the back of my house is all floor to ceiling windows.  I think these might be in order!  For complete directions, click here:  Easter Egg Garland






FAVE TREAT IDEA

I'm always looking for stuff to jam into a plastic egg.  We usually resort to cash, change or candy.  This idea is AWESOME for little guy since he is such a reward driven kid! 




Have a great Friday, friends!!


Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment