Thursday, August 16, 2012

This Bird You Cannot Change

No, he's not modeling.  I promise.  He's being super serious.

My oldest son can be so serious sometimes.  He contemplates with great care.  He analyzes everything.  He always considers another's feelings and can be quite empathetic.  Without trying to make him sound wimpy... he can be quite sensitive.  And I love these qualities in my son.



I hope that his experiences over the last 8 weeks haven't changed this about him.  Obviously he will be different ~ I know he will look different and probably act different for awhile.  But I just hope and pray that the fun, outgoing, sarcastic side of him still exists and they didn't take it away.




I'm sure it's there.  As soon as I see him, I will know.  He wears his heart on his sleeve and his smile is undeniable.

I cannot wait until tomorrow morning!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment