Friday, October 26, 2012

FRIDAY FAVES!!

The weeks are just flying into one another it seems, although ask me that on a Tuesday and I'm sure I'll disagree with myself.

This week was a L O N G one for me for some reason, but we are finally at the end.  Just in time for my faves list!

So here you go... stuff I found around the www that I fell in love with instantly.  Because I do that. :)

Enjoy!


FAVE WHEELS

My car is so unhappy.  She is seriously whining at me every time I start her.  I fear the end is nearing quickly.  Ugh.  I absolutely, positively DESPISE buying cars!  I honestly have no idea what I want... so thank god I usually figure out what I DON'T want.

But I certainly wouldn't mind this!  Oh Shelby Cobra... come to momma!

 
 
 

FAVE BAG

Oh my.... yes, please!!  I heart you, Burberry!






FAVE YUMMO

I love apples.  I love donuts.  I love caramel.  So why wouldn't I love these beauties?  Click here for the fab recipe:  Baked Apple Donuts






FAVE COMFY

With our recent massive drop in temps, nothing says cool fall nights to me than some good ole fashioned flannel.

Bring it on!




FAVE APP

Oooh, love this one.

So in the advent of smart phones, nobody mails things anymore.  Well, not many anyway.  So I love this idea that you can send PERSONAL thank you cards to your friends and family right from your phone.  Fabulous!

Insert... Red Stamp.  Love, love, love!



 
FAVE ELI IDEA

YES!  Not only would Nugget flip out on this but his momma would, too!  She's a big Batman fan so I know they would totally groove on this.






FAVE SNACK

Oh yummo!  This looks fantastic!  I love sweet and salty together so this seems right up my alley.  And who doesn't love candy corn??  Click here for the recipe:  Halloween Chex Mix




 
FAVE PUMPKINS

I love, love, love minions!  I'm not nearly crafty enough to pull this off but I totally love them anyway!





FAVE WARMTH

Every year at (or around) Halloween, we make a big pot of chili and carve pumpkins.  The event wouldn't be marked properly without a big saucepan filled with my homemade mulled cider.  Although this one looks like it could give it a run for its money!  Click here for the yummy recipe!  Caramel Apple Cider







FAVE FUNNY

Yep, this is me right now.  Damn it.  I have GOT to get back on track soon!



Have a great Friday, friends!



Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment