Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Holy Scary, Batman!

Bwahhahahahahahahahah..... .  It's Halloween!  Woo hoo!

My son, sweet little boy who was once Peter Pan for Halloween (my favorite costume, by the way, other than Bubba's little lion costume), is evil.  He will no longer be some cutesy character.  No longer will he dress in a sports outfit, be a cowboy or a space ranger.

Nope, he has to be a killer.  An evil menace.  A creepy guy that we all fear lives under our beds and in our closets.

What is it in a little boy that shifts into this macabre nightmare state of being?  Why do they insist on scaring everyone half to death with fake blood, wicked weapons and frightening face paint?

I have no idea.

But here's what I do know:  be as scary as you like, little guy.  Because I have a new love to cherish.  And HE is my little Buzz Lightyear... .and he's sweet, and cute and NOT scary.



Take that.

Have a SPOOKY, scary Halloween, friends.  If you see me sloshing around my EC 'hood, please ignore the thermos in my hand.  It's just apple cider, I promise :).

Happy Wednesday!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment