Friday, February 08, 2013

FRIDAY FAVES!!

The Friday before V-Day!  Love is in the air and I'm headed west to hug my kids.  Life is SWEET!

Below are some of faves from around the web this week.  Enjoy and love away!

FAVE FASHION

Love grey.  Love pink.  Love this outfit.  And look... no scarf!  This is ALL me!




FAVE SUCK UP

I never know what to send with little guy to school for his teach's V-Day gifts.  Just the bigger Valentine in the box?  Hmmm, that's dumb.  So what to do?  LOVE this idea.  And I think I know someone else who might too!  Don't steal this friends if in our same class or there will be a beat down!



FAVE OBVIOUS

Duh.  I'm a Scorpio.  Passion is my game.  'Nough said.




FAVE YUMMO

Please oh please put this on my plate on V day.  Oh wait... I guess I could put it on hubs plate!  This is fantastically yum, I'm just sure of it.  I think this makes the short list of what to make!  Click here for the recipe ----->  Red Velvet Crepes






FAVE LIPS

Okay, so I'm not much of a girlie girl... but I do have an obsession with keeping my lips slathered.  How cute are THESE?  And in PERFECT time for kissing season! :)




FAVE SPRING

Since that Groundhog guy Phil didn't see his shadow, apparently Spring is coming 6 weeks early.  Which means summer is coming 6 weeks earlier.  Which means I could tots be sporting this come June.  I LOVE THIS DRESS.




FAVE WRIST ADORNMENT

Please and thank you.  LOVE.  That is all.




FAVE WORDSMITH

Love the power of words.  HATE abbreviated texts.  "How r u?"  "K."  UGH!  For all you kids out there, learn this lesson!





FAVE KITCHEN GADGET

I have one of these babies in green and absolutely LOVE it.  Of course we've totally worn it out and need a new one.  Pink is the way to go!  These suckers make the perfect protein shake, one size.  PLUS has a to go lid and you are OFF!  LOVE!  Oh, and did I mention they are CHEAP?  I think we nabbed ours for $19.99!




FAVE SEXY

There is nothing better in the entire world (to me, anyway) than to feel WANTED.  Desired.  Loved.  Fulfilled.

As you near Valentines Day, I hope all of you feel this sense of desire.  Remember this:  what you give, you will get in return.  If you want it, give it out!



Have a fantastic weekend, friends!  Love you all!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment