Friday, April 19, 2013

FRIDAY FAVES!!

What a crazy week this has been!  I don't know about you but I'm not so sad to see it come to an end.  I have a great weekend ahead of me and don't want to look back!

Below are some of my faves from the interweb this week.  Enjoy!


FAVE JAMS

I love me some comfy, fun jammies.  These have to be at the top of my list!  Of course I need to send the Batman's to my Sassy... she's the masked crime fighter in our family.  Gotta have these!




FAVE SPACE SAVER

This is simply BRILLIANT if you ask me.  In both of my homes I have these weird wall fronts that I really don't like.  You can't really hang anything there unless it's super skinny and even then it might look like you tried to hard.  Yes, I love interior decorating... can't you tell?  So this is a perfect solution for that weird wall space.  Who doesn't want a place for their wine?!




FAVE SHOWER

Yes please.  If I lived somewhere a little warmer I would take a shower outside every single day.  I love that freedom!



FAVE MORNING TREAT

Oh man... I would have to run a zillion miles in a morning of this indulgence!  Click here for the recipe for this fantastic breakfast!  Banana Bread French Toast


FAVE FLOOR

I so want to do this in a basement!  This is such an awesome look - so warm and inviting.  I LOVE it!  This one is called the paper bag design... seems easy enough, right?




FAVE CLEAN UP

I love mud rooms.  I don't currently have one in my house but I would make one out of the next one if possible.  So awesome to have a place to stash crap when you walk in the door.  So why not throw in the laundry... and a dog bath?  What a fantastic idea!




FAVE REVEAL

It's about time they came back in style.  For us WOMEN that can't let everything hang out, some simple class that is sexy!  LOVE IT!




FAVE DESTINATION

Love, love, love Italy.  Portofino is so beautiful.  Some day.  Some day.




FAVE SPACE

I found this posted as a weekend getaway spot, but quite frankly I think I could live here (as long as there is a bathroom, inside or out...)  LOVE this space!




FAVE QUOTE

Oh man, I wish I could send this out to a few specific people that I know.  Actions say it all... the words that come out of your mouth mean nothing if they aren't followed through by the promised action.  Something a lot of parents have to work very hard at!




FAVE TRIP

I traveled a few times to Boston and each time I visited, I fell in love.  It's such an incredible city (if you can get past / around all the construction!)  It's so rich with our history, the food is incredible and the people are amazing.  I'd love to take my family there to experience all that it is.


I hope you have a fantastic Friday, friends!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment