Friday, April 05, 2013

FRIDAY FAVES!!

This week has definitely been one of the tougher ones I have survived.  Not only did the kiddos leave and head back to Cali, but my body failed me miserably contracting whatever form of germs it decided would be necessary to drop me on my ass.  Needless to say I have been completely down since Tuesday morning.  This most definitely does NOT make me happy.  I've slept more in the past four days than ever, my body constantly fighting to kill off whatever it is that has consumed me.  Drugs are only providing small feats for short hours leaving me feeling spacey, disoriented and even further fatigued.

Move along, illness.  I've got life to live!

Below are some of my faves from around the interweb.  Enjoy!

FAVE FUNNY

Yep, I hold grudges.  I'm not proud of them, it's just who I am.




FAVE DRINKY HOLDER

With baseball season quickly approaching, who wouldn't want a great beverage holder?  I wonder if I could pull this off on the fields?






FAVE BEACH FASHION

Love, love, love this.  Now I just need to get to the beach!





FAVE SNACK

Love me some edamame.  Yummo!  How easy is this?  Crispy Edamame -- frozen edamame, olive oil, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper...baked at 400 for 15 mins.





FAVE HANGOUT

A girlfren from the South always posts pictures on facebook from this Porches across America group, which I love.  I am addicted to porch sitting and would do it way more often if I liked my own porch more.  I need to fix it up!  I would sit in a porch swing every single day if I had one.


 
 
 
 

FAVE DECO

Okay, I love the outdoors (obviously).  My house is decorated with signs of it everywhere, from pinecones to bears carved from wood.

So why wouldn't I have a wreath like this?  LOVE IT!




FAVE REMINDER

Man, I need to send this to a few people that are STUB- BORN!  Although my eternity will NOT be spent in a box... Davis is scattering me away from all this mess!






FAVE DESTINATION

I seriously need some sun, isolation and quiet.  Send me here, TD... STAT!  Please?!

Suluban Beach, Bali, Indonesia

 
FAVE NAILS

In honor of the Royals home opener on Monday, I found these.  SUPER cute!

 
 
 
FAVE FASHION
 
Once again, love denim.  Always have, always will!
 
 
Have a fabulous weekend, friends!
 
Jen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment