Friday, May 03, 2013

FRIDAY FAVES!!

After a two week hiatus, the faves are BACK!  Oh come on... you know you missed them.

It's May by the way and I'm staring out my back windows at the snow.  Yes, SNOW.  Covering the ground, freezing my little flowers buds.  I'm super excited about it.

Oh, and I'm nursing my sunburn from Thursday when I ran in the 85 degree heat.  I love Missouri.

Below are my faves this week.... enjoy, friends!

FAVE TEE

Yes, please.  Thank you.  I may as well celebrate this God blessed state if I'm gonna reside in it!  Oh well... at least we have the Tigers.  And we aren't Kansas.



FAVE FASHION

Yes, yes, YES.  I love this for a date night with hubs.  A little bit sexy, a little bit comfy.  Right up my alley!




FAVE DRINKY DRINK

Okay, this would be PERFECT for my girls trip to Hermann!  We already figure out how to move liquor around from winery to winery but this totally takes the cake.  I gotta have this!!



FAVE QUOTE

Well, this sure explains a lot.  I have spent a great deal of time trying to figure out why some people ever entered my life.  Some have left not only scars on me but pretty deep wounds.  I guess I get it now!




FAVE FOR HUBS

Can I just say you wouldn't catch me DEAD wearing one of these on my hand?  Oh... but Hubs?  Bring it ON!  Just the mention of it last week and his eyes lit up.  He absolutely LOVES these. Boys are so weird.




FAVE YUMMO

Oh man... with summer right around the corner the Davis clan breaks out the red meat.  We rarely eat any red meat any other season but once summer hits we love to grill steaks and burgers.  This just makes my mouth water!  One hour balsamic vinegar and whiskey steak marinade... sounds good to me!




FAVE FLOOR

I love any element of design that brings the outside inside in a home.  For some reason that rustic feel just makes me smile.  I'm not super crazy about this design in particular but I love the thought of exposed brick in my home!



FAVE TINY KITCHEN

I have to admit what allured me most into our new house was our kitchen.  I loved the open concept and all the space, particularly from coming from a home with ONE drawer and only about 7 cabinets.  But I absolutely LOVE what this room shows... tiny can still be functional and beautiful!




FAVE DESTINATION

Put me on a jet plane... today.  I love this so much.  Balluta Bay, Saint Julian's Island, Malta.  I have no idea where that is but I will totally go.



FAVE INSPIRATION

I ask myself this question A LOT.  My biggest fear in life is getting to the age where I can't get up, run about and enjoy it the way I do now.  I will replace my entire body with titanium before I give up and sit on a couch.  I think we all should ask ourselves this question.  There is a big difference between acting "old" and being mature.  I think both can just go fly a kite.



Happy Friday, friends!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment