Friday, June 28, 2013

FRIDAY FAVES!!

Last week of June.  Ahem.  It makes me sad that this summer is flying by us so quickly!  July brings the best gift ever.... the 20th anniversary.  Yep, Hubs and I made it.  Well... almost.  I guess there is still time to file for that annulment.

This weekend is our first as long as I can remember with absolutely NOTHING to do. Well, there is a race. And I need to clean house.  And the landscaping that Hubs put in on Memorial Day still needs plants.

Ah hell... never mind.

Below are my faves from around the interweb this week.  Enjoy!

FAVE KICKS

I absolutely LOVE these beauties and I'm pretty sure I could rock them with my tiny ankles.  Thank god something on my body is still tiny!  These are awesome!



FAVE BAG

Nugget must absolutely, positively have a big brother bag for when little Lentil arrives!  I'm gonna start working on this right now!



FAVE YUMMO

I've technically never really conquered the trifle although I really, really want to!  Maybe I should give this one a shot?  Sure looks good!





FAVE PATRIOTIC PIC

Have I mentioned lately how much I love our military!  I stumbled across this picture this week and absolutely melted.  Boys to men, men to boys.  My oldest is definitely a man but I can see the little boy in him every time I see him smile.  Man I miss him.  Every day.




FAVE WINE-O

Um... YES.  I'll hire that contractor TOMORROW.  What an awesome, awesome room just for wine!




FAVE CRAFTY

I think I might be able to do this project.  Black and white photos modge podged on a letter... how hard can that be?  I'm thinking Nugget needs one of these for his room, only red and distressed to match his new big boy bed. :)




FAVE YUMMO (x2)

Wowzers... we love shrimps in my house.  I'm thinking Hubs, little guy and I can throw down 3 lbs in a single setting easily.  One of our fave go to's is simple and amazing and incredible.  Can you tell I like it?  This seems to be pretty similar to what we love.  Click here for the recipe ---->  Garlic Shrimp




FAVE FUR FRIEND

I don't know what it is about these gentle giants but I am in love with them.  Their expressions just resonate somewhere in my soul.  This guy is saying "It's FRIDAY, let's PARTY!!"



FAVE DECO IDEA

Okay, why wouldn't this be cute for a summer party?  Of course I don't live in Kansas but I could maybe use a different kind of flower.  Or just suck it up and use Sunflowers.  Either way, I love hanging items!




FAVE POTTY

I've flown in and out of San Diego a bunch and swear I've never seen this. I'm on a mission on my next trip to find it!  HA!



Have a fantastic, relaxing weekend friends!

Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment