Friday, July 12, 2013

FRIDAY FAVES!!

Another weekend has arrived and I am stoked!  We are in the full swing of sun, fun and relaxation, forcing down time and enjoying life.  I am in love... it is my fave time of year!

Below are my faves for the week from around the interweb.  Enjoy, friends!

FAVE POOL

Backyard pool.  Beach.  Why not combine both?  I'm thinking this would be AWESOME!!





FAVE YUMMO

I love me some sushi!  I've expanded out a lot in the past 5 years and eat pretty much anything but sushimi.  This just screams to me.. I love dragon rolls!  Oh.... and did I tell you Hubs knows how to make sushi at home?  Heaven.




FAVE 80'S WINO

I love the 80's.  And I love wine.  Why not combine the two??  LOVE!




FAVE REMINDER

This is fantastic.  Yes friends, go somewhere new.  Even if it is in your own backyard.  Try new things and you will live life to its fullest!!




FAVE SNAPSHOT

Newborn pictures are just so darn cute anymore.  Long past are the days with the Walmart canned photos.  People are getting so creative!  This one just screams to me!!  LOVE!



FAVE DIY

I love making stuff for my house.  This would be so incredibly easy!!  I love it's simplicity and obviously it's totally functional.




FAVE PACKER


Hubs and I love to hike.  We certainly don't do it enough but when we finally get to a place where we can just pack up and go, I gotta have this.  LOVE it!




FAVE COMBO

Love me some blueberry.  Love me some lemon.  Love them together.  YUMMO!  Click here for the recipe ---->  Blueberry Lemon Bread



FAVE CONCEPT

I usually shy totally away from strapless bras as I hate how they bunch everything up. I can't seem to find the perfect fit.  So THIS is how the stars do it.  Do you think it works?  I envision an hour in the bathroom to emerge with uneven boobies.  YIKES.



FAVE FUNNY

Yep, this is me.  I am always, always singing in the car at the top of my lungs.  Heck, I'm always singing... period!




FAVE SINK

Way to kick up the old school farm sink!  I love this look... so simple yet so beautiful!




Have a great weekend, friends!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment