Monday, September 23, 2013

Balancing the Birthdays!


It's that week again - the one week a year that we turn our attention to the two Libras in my family.  Davis is first!

(By the way - big shout out to the Man above for NOT allowing Bubba to become a Libra.  Three of them hanging out on the scales would have tipped me over the edge.  And there is no possible way he could have been any later than he already was... two weeks is plenty, thanks).

For those of you that don't know, these Libras can be a tad bit challenging at times.  They want justice, equality and a balanced structure in their lives.

And me being a Scorpio?  I want MY way.  I'm stubborn.  I don't want to compromise.

It's a perfect (ahem) union.

I think a Libra must have coined the phrase "People don't change".  Of course humans do evolve but they fundamentally connect back to the roots of development.  This is especially important for a Libra - that balance of who they are with who they want to become is very important to them.

I happen to have two of them.

As much grief as I give my Hubs over our differences, I absolutely love this passionate balance he desires in his life.  He has never judged his success (nor ours as a couple) on what we accumulate, how much money we make or how we are perceived.  He has always been very comfortable in his own skin and has very little self doubt.  It's one of the MANY things I absolutely love about him, especially considering I worry enough about lots of things that he would never give the time of day.  I strive for this balance, his confidence and ultimately, his faith.  Maybe if we stick together long enough some of that will rub off on me.

Happy Birthday to Hubs on this first day of your sign.  Your horoscope today is quite telling:

Untangling all the mixed signals may be challenging today, especially if you want to take the course of least resistance. Although you have common sense working in your favor now, you still could be overly serious about the current situation. Your need to be practical conflicts with an irrepressible yet irrational optimism, prompting you to quickly move past your concerns so you can truly enjoy the good times ahead. Concentrate on the present moment and take one step at a time.

You know... if you believed in that kind of thing.

Love you!

Jen





1 comment: