Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Better Late than Never

New Years Eve came and went, but the memories will remain forever.  Not from memory, of course... but in my blog.  Better get it down before it leaves my brain forever!

We hosted our neighbs and friends this year and I'm pretty sure the kiddos out partied us all.  We had some awesome entertainment in my kitchen this year, thanks to Pandora.  I found an "I'm Sexy and I Know It" radio station and the hits just kept coming all night long.  Dancing ensued, mostly by the kids, and laughs were had all by all.

I usually lose my phone when entertaining but I kept it front and center this year to get some pics of the festivities.  Below are some of my faves!

Davis', 2012

Steph, Jack and Hayden
Riley and Sydney
Fains, 2012

Olivia

Rignells, 2012
AJ
Jen, Kelly and Steph

Kelly, JD, Jen, Steph, Kim and of course, Phillip
Jason, TD and Phillip - Champagne Toast
Phillip
As always, we had great fun, made great memories and rang in the New Year with style!

Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment