Friday, January 25, 2013

FRIDAY FAVES!!

Holy crapola... it is FREEZING!  Yesterday's high was 20, but the real problem is the below 0 wind chills.  Seriously cramping my style!  So what can I do?  Oh, I know.... I'll jump in a lake with 12 degree water temps.  Sure, why not?  At least I can say it's for charity.  I haven't totally lost my mind (or tried to drown / bury someone).

Onto the faves... this week seemed hard for some reason.  Guess I didn't really fall head over heels for any one thing in particular.  But this is all stuff I liked so we'll just go with that.

Enjoy!

 
FAVE READER

Okay, this I love.  Not necessarily the fabric, but the size.  My minimalist side says WAY to big but I have to admit that I snuggle quite a bit in my current chair with little guy (and hubs, too!)  This would be of perfect size for two!  I'm thinking I need to have this.  My current chair is just a tad too tight.




FAVE FASHION

Love the denim.  Love green.  Love the boots.  Love the purse.  Hate the scarf (as per usual).  :)




FAVE REMINDER

Love this.  Thank god my BFF forgives me so much.  I'm truly not sure I could breathe if she didn't!



 
FAVE COMFORT FOOD

I have a fave little shop in a small town south of me that makes the most FANTASTIC grilled cheese sandwiches on the planet.  I have a coworker that has tried to recreate the recipe to no avail.  I'm not sure, but this just might be it!  I'm definitely giving it a try!  Click here for the instructions --->  Martha Stewart's Grilled Cheese




 
FAVE TRAVEL

I absolutely MUST do this!!  I totally want to stand on the equator!  Anyone game?



 
FAVE MOTIVATION

Yep, I experienced this just this week.  Started to cramp, ran harder.  Didn't make the cramp go away but my run ended faster.  Whatever it takes to get it done!






 
FAVE BED

I'm constantly looking for alternatives to traditional furniture.  Particularly for my future tiny house.  No doubt Murphy beds are at the top of my list.  One touch fold and out of the way!  Love it!




FAVE YUMMO

Little guy is going through a sweet tooth phase lately, requesting homemade chocolate pudding almost every night.  I'm pretty sure he would absolutely DIE if I made these for him!  V-Day, possibly?  Who doesn't love magic shell?? Click here for the yummy recipe --->  Hi Hat Cupcakes





FAVE OPTIMISM

Okay, I love this.  I've seen it a few times but not on a tee.  Now I gotta have it!





FAVE FUNNY

Boys are so funny.  Since I'm surrounded by them (first brothers, then a hubs and two boys) I never stop laughing at the stuff that they will attempt.  Here's a good one I stumbled upon!  In all fairness though.... I know a couple of girls that would have attempted the climb as well!




Have a great Friday, friends!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment