Friday, November 23, 2012

FRIDAY FAVES!!

Black Friday.  Nightmare day, if you ask me. 

I have only been out shopping with the crazies once in my lifetime - once to many, if you ask me. I love a sale just like the next girl, but I absolutely, positively will NOT stand in line for 4 hours to save $20 on something. 

My time is far more valuable than that.

So instead, today I'm making turkey bone gumbo.  I'm tearing down my fall decorations and putting up the Christmas stuff.  And I'm prepping my house for my annual Holiday Open House next Friday!  All in the comfort of my home, with endless amounts of coffee and warm jammies.

Yep, that will be me!

Enjoy, friends!

FAVE KIDDO TREAT
I made these last year and not only did little guy eat them up, Hubs and I ate our fair share! I let little guy make these on his own. He had a blast and felt very "culinary"!



FAVE GROWN UP YUMMOS

These look fantastic for the adults.  I absolutely love "finger foods".  I think this needs to find its way to my holiday table!  Click here for the recipe:  Bite Sized Bark





FAVE LIGHTING DECORATION

I have almost this exact light fixture in my dining room.  I love this idea!  I never really know what to do with it so I'll give this a try!





FAVE TABLE RUNNER

I love this... how simple, yet so pretty.  Yep, this one is a winner, too.





CHRISTMAS MORNING

I'm all about easy, especially when it comes to a busy time.  I'm thinking this might work for us for Christmas morning (or some variation of it).  Click here for the recipe:  Slow Cooker Sausage Breakfast




FAVE FLICK
(one of the MILLIONS this time of year!)

Oh yeah, bring it on, Santa!!





FAVE COCKTAIL

I absolutely love The Grinch who Stole Christmas.  I think collectively we watch the movie 20 times in the month of December!  So how fitting to make Grinch Punch?  LOVE it!  And no, it doesn't have booze in it.  But it probably could!  Click here for the easy recipe:  Grinch Punch




FAVE ENTRYWAY

I have a ton of open space in my foyer and I'm never certain exactly what to do.  I'm thinking I'm in love with this concept... hanging snowflakes?  It's a possibility!




FAVE SHOPPING OUTFIT

Oooh, I love this.  Totally me.  Stretchy pants, boots, tank top.  Love.




FAVE FUNNY

Not totally appropriate, but I love it anyway.



Happy Friday, friends!!



Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment