Friday, November 09, 2012

FRIDAY FAVES!!

Despite my growing sadness over the elections, I still found time to find fave things to cheer me up!  Here you go, friends... my sharing for the day.  Enjoy!

 
FAVE YUMMO

With Thanksgiving (my FAVE holiday of the year) right around the corner, I yearn for sweet potatoes more than ever.  Hubs makes the most AMAZING sweet potato pudding on the planet - I eat it until I about to pop every year!  It is my staple left over that I hoard in the back of the fridge!

We eat sweet potatoes about twice a week, so of course this is not unusual.  But something about this pic flooded me with memories of the sweet syrupy love I have of hub's dish.

Bring it on!






FAVE TABLE SETTING

Oooh, I love, love, love this!  So simple, just like me.  I'm sure I can get some wood somehow and get TD to build these boxes for me....







FAVE SASSY FASHION

Although I have a professional career, I still fall in love with edgy styles from time to time.  This one is right up there for me.  Although the purple may be a TAD bit to purple.  And I have no idea what it looks like without swinging it around.  But I do still love it.






FAVE KICKS

Yes, please... come to momma!






FAVE SASSY QUOTE

Okay, I'm gonna get slammed on this one.  I'm sorry, friends!  Hee hee!







FAVE HANDBAG

Oohhh - I LOVE this so much!!  I just refuse to pay the price for it.  But man, oh man... this would look so good on me!






FAVE FALL OUTFIT


Okay, not really fall... it's actually listed as a Christmas Shopping Outfit.  Whatever.  I refuse to talk about that holiday until my FAVE holiday (Thanksgiving) is over.  BTW - I hate the purse.  Just saying.  And the scarf... not necessary :).








FAVE SWEETS

I'm addicted to ice cream.  If it's in the house, it's gone.  I can't stay away from it.  So when I stumbled upon this one, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

Almost.  It's fantastic.  You must try it!





FAVE HOODIE

Mmmm - I love, love, love Northface.  This is perfect for these in between, cool fall days here in the midwest!  Maybe I would be re-inspired to run a bit more!





FAVE REMINDER

And finally - to end this hella week.... I love this.  When all else fails, just add vodka.



Have a great Friday, friends!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment