Sunday, November 04, 2012

Hoops are Up

And just like that, we are in the throws of basketball season.

Ah, my little jock.  He sure keeps me running.  At least I'll be warm in a gym at 8:00 am.   And at 9:00.  And at 11:00.  And again on Sunday at 8:00.

Oh - and we play our Superbowl football game on Saturday, too.

I honestly don't know how he does it physically.  He has to be totally exhausted pushing himself through two sports simultaneously.  Two very physical sports.

Sometimes I wish he'd just play chess.

But no, he wants to play rugby.  Or lacrosse.  Anything that lets him tackle, run and score.  Here's a clip from his first game (that he was able to play in) this season:




I love our basketball team already, in particular the coaches. They are amazing men - leaders with expectations, biggest supporters of the boys and grasping every teachable moment possible with enthusiasm and encouragement.  Exactly how I envision coaches should be.

Thank god we fell back and moved our clocks.  I have been literally exhausted lately.  Hopefully this extra hour will jump start me back to normal.

As if I'm ever normal.

Jen

Have a great weekend, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment