Friday, November 30, 2012

FRIDAY FAVES!!

It's hard to believe it is already time for my annual holiday party!  I hope all of you come out - it is a really fun time.  We share snacks, cocktails and laughs... all while shopping!  Woo hoo!

Here are my loves for the week.  Enjoy!


FAVE FASHION

I love black.  And grey.  And jeans.  And aviator glasses.  So pretty much love it all.







FAVE YUMMOS

It's no question I love red velvet (see prior Friday Faves) but this is such an awesome idea!  If in a rush, rather than frosting, place a marshmallow on top 5 minutes before baking is finished and it will toast up beautifully.

Fantastic!






FAVE FURRY

Oh... I miss Henry!  I do love my little grandpup so much.  He is soft, snuggly and snorty.  Sweet, sweet boy.  And no, Sassy... I do NOT want him to come live with me!  Well, maybe... if he could wear this:



FAVE FUNNY

One of our fave movies this time of year:  Christmas Vacation.  Who doesn't love Chevy Chase?  I mean seriously?!?

One of the best lines EVER.  This will be my house this weekend!






FAVE SNACK IDEA

Oh my - these are almost to cute to eat!  I am a huge Laughing Cow fan anyway but these just take the cake.  Or cheese.  :)  Pretzel ears, peppercorn eyes and an olive nose.  Easy and adorable!






FAVE TRAVEL SPOT

Okay, truth time.  I am a giant, hopeless romantic.  Yep, sappy as can be.  So no surprise that when I saw this I totally fell in love.

Romeo and Juliet's entrance, Verona, Italy.  Yes please.  People leave love notes on the doors.

Must go.





FAVE WINTER DECORATION

I absolutely, positively LOVE snowmen.  My house is covered with them.  My tree has a hundred ornaments, all snowmen, most from my hubs.  Because I love them.

This is fantastic - simple.  I think he would have to live inside though... seems if he got wet it would be bad.  I want him!





FAVE KID CRAFT

I'm thinking little guy should make these.  How cute?!  Doesn't seem to "crafty" for him.  My luck though I'd end up finishing all of them....







FAVE PHOTO IDEA

I'm thinking this is a cool idea for some old black and white photos I have, although I don't want to ruin them.  The instructions seem easy but I find that is rarely the case!  Anyone have any luck doing this?  I'd love to see your finished product!

Instructions:  Just print off any picture, spray paint a piece of wood black, cut the picture to match the size of the wood. Coat the wood with Mod Podge and lay the picture on top. Once it has dried thoroughly, use sandpaper to rough up the edges, then seal the photo with another layer of Mod Podge. Screw-in and paint eye hooks and hang with a pretty ribbon. Voila!





FAVE SWANK DECORATION

Oooh, I love this!  I put up last week's Friday Fave idea of hanging ornaments but this one is pretty, too!  Maybe I'll have to switch them out!





Hope you have a fantastic Friday, friends!
Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment