Friday, November 02, 2012

FRIDAY FAVES!!

November... my FAVE month of the year!  I'm so excited for this month.  It's jam packed with basketball tournaments, football tournaments, visits with friends, travel to see the kids, my birthday and of course, my fave holiday.... Thanksgiving!  I'm hopeful this month can be dedicated to a lot more writing as well... in my spare time. :)

So here you go - new loves for the week!


FAVE FASHION

Love green, love brown.  Love this.

Tell me this though:  why does EVERY outfit have to have a scarf?  I still don't get this fashion and it never looks good on me personally.  Oh well, the rest rocks.







FAVE ELECTION TIP

Has to be said.  I feel as though I often spend time defending my positions.  This helps explain it best.





FAVE SPACE

I love bedrooms.  Get your heads out of the gutter.  I think it's mostly because as a child I really didn't have a "decorated" room that was all my own.  Sure, I had posters on my walls.  But I didn't really have special bedding, especially for me.  I tend to lean more towards a rural look, but urban with hardware and color.  This one is definitely on my list.






FAVE SNACK

Yummo!  No need to even explain... this looks fantastic!




FAVE ACCOMPLISHMENT

This is awesome. In light of the upcoming election, it must be shared.  Thank you, fearless women, for raging your paths to give the future women of America rights to voice our opinions.  We are forever grateful!





FAVE KICKS

Love, love, love boots.  Love them. Can't get enough of them!  Gotta find these!






FAVE ORGANIZATION

Okay, I have to do this.  We have a pantry about this size with straight shelves but this seems so much more user friendly.  New project?





FAVE C&C

Although I don't have mine yet, I still love these.  Why not combine the fantastic virtues of Spanx essentially with self preservation?  Love it!





FAVE MONTH

November is my favorite month for so many reasons, but of course one would be because it's my birthday month!  Yep, I'm a Scorpio... proud Scorpio!  And this year, I get to see my kids in Cali on my birthday!  Woo hoo!





 
FAVE BLING

Love anchors, love this sterling silver ring!



Have a great Friday, friends!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment