Friday, December 14, 2012

FRIDAY FAVES!!

11 days until Christmas.  Ugh!  Where does the time go?  I still have a ton of running to do to prepare which makes me oh so happy.

But for the first time EVER I got in a little trouble for my blog post Monday (Bah, Humbug!).  Davis is such an optimist.  He absolutely, positively LOVES Christmas.  He loves shopping and giving thoughtful gifts to me.  So my little negative rant definitely got me a stern look over the glasses.

Oh well, I'm only human.

This week has been another crazy week - I have had NO time to blog which totally depresses me.  And for those of you that read faithfully - I am so sorry!  I promise to get back on the wagon very, very shortly.  Just hang in there with me, please!

Below are my loves from around the web this week.  Enjoy!

FAVE HOLIDAY APP

Oh yum!  I am a big fan of tortilla roll ups with cream cheese, black olives and green chilies but these look just as scrumptious!  I think I need to give these a try!  Click here for the recipe -->  Cream Cheese Roll Ups






FAVE HOLIDAY FUNNY

Yep, this needs to be my mantra this time of year.  I find my blood pressure raising with idiot drivers, rude shoppers and stressed out get togethers.  We should all try to keep this in check!




FAVE FASHION

Although not super "holidayish", I totally love this flowy dress.  Reminds me of Grace Kelly.  A fantastic throw around the shoulders and some awesome jewelry and it could be the perfect outfit for generally any party.  Ooh - and some giant sparkly heels?  Love it!





FAVE WARM TUMMY

Ah, I love tortilla soup.  So what is better than throwing it in a CROCK POT?  Fantastic!  I think this one is on the list if the weather ever cooperates.  I know it's winter but I just cannot eat hot soup when it's 65 outside!  Click here for the recipe --->  Chicken Crock Pot Tortilla Soup




FAVE HOLIDAY PARTY DESSERT

Okay - clearly I could NEVER get my frosting this smooth... but I totally love the idea of this tree border!  And so easy!




FAVE HOLIDAY GIFT

I love making cookies and treats at Christmas and passing them out to my friends, neighbors and co-workers.  How great are these?  And super, duper easy!  I think this may just be on the list this year.  We shall see!




FAVE COCKTAIL

Yes, please!  I'm sure only one of these would be needed (plus I'm not sure about all the junk around the rim... that may make it weird).  But these look delightful!  Click here for the recipe ---> The Candy Cane





FAVE TREE ORNAMENT

I absolutely love this idea!  This is a homemade ornament, obviously with a map.  It can be done to represent your home town, your fave destination... anything!  Love it!





FAVE QUOTE

My family will love this the most.  I absolutely love this quote!  




FAVE ENDING

Who doesn't love cheesecake?  Okay, not everyone I realize.  But this might change their minds.  How cute are these nuggets of creamy goodness??



Have a fantastic Friday, friends!!


Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment