Friday, December 21, 2012

FRIDAY FAVES!!

Man, the weeks are FLYING by!  Christmas is almost here and the Davis household is buzzing with excitement of the upcoming fun. This year will definitely feel very different with my WC kids gone.. very quiet and intimate with just us three.  I'm really looking forward to the down time - life has been pretty crazy lately.

Well - finally Friday Faves before the big day!  Hope you enjoy my final Christmas (and other) finds of the week!



FAVE CHRISTMAS MOVIE

Yep, it's the obvious one.  A Christmas Story.  Each year TBS runs this classic for 24 hours between Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.  I think in total I have seen it roughly a million times but in our house it never grows old.  I'm certain the WC kids will have it on at some point during that time just like us (only 1,600 miles away!)





FAVE YUMMO

Oh... yes please!  This just screams CUT ME!  Click here for the fab recipe to this brilliant ice cream cake!  ---->  Chocolate Peppermint Ice Cream Cake







FAVE SASSY

I know SEVERAL kids that I could send this shirt this holiday season!  In all honesty though, I made a decision this past year to "unfriend" any child under the age of 18 with exception to one of my nieces.  I just don't want to be guarded in my words because a kiddo might see something I write.  Plus I can't deal with all of their DRAMA! :)






FAVE CHRISTMAS HYMN

Love, love, love this song.  Love it.  Quite frankly, something about the tune and the words literally brings tears to my eyes every single time I hear it.  And sometimes they flow.  I think it's beautiful.






FAVE KIDDO IDEA

I totally love this!  What a fantastic idea... Santa's elves blocked the door while Santa was working and the kiddos break through in the morning to get to the tree.  FUN!





FAVE GAME IDEA

We play a LOT of games over the holidays with our little guy.  And no, not just the video kind.  We are a traditional board game kinda group and have all of the classics including some newer versions as well. 

But this is AWESOME.  We don't always get snow on Christmas (and the WC kinds may love this idea since they will get NO snow EVER!) so what a great way to have a fight.... INSIDE!  Oh yeah, this may have to become a new tradition!





FAVE FASHION

Bring it to momma!  I love leggings, completely love them.  So no doubt I fell in love with these.  They are AWESOME!!  I have got to nab a pair (or five) for the winter!  And the best part?  They are only $6!!






FAVE CARD IDEA

I absolutely love this and wish my stupid impatience didn't get the best of me most days.  If I could take more time to be this caring and thoughtful it would mean so much more to me (and I'm sure the recipient!)





FAVE SPARKLIES

Wow.  Just wow.  These are so fantastic.  Louboutin Glitter Flats.... who knew??  I know a certain niece that would just DIE for these shoes!







FAVE COOKIES

Well, not mine, exactly.  But TD absolutely LOVES sugar cookies.  How cute are these guys?




Happy Friday, friends!



Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment