Friday, December 07, 2012

FRIDAY FAVES!!

It's FRIDAY again!!  SO freakin' excited!

The season is in full swing, both at work and at home.  Christmas is all around!  I have been feverishly shopping for work associates as well as my own fam, hosting gatherings and trying to keep my house clean in the process.  I'm exhausted (which is nothing new, really).  Oh, and throw in basketball tournaments every weekend and it makes it hard to get everything finished!

But somehow, by the grace of God, I have my Friday Faves!  Here you go, friends... enjoy!

FAVE APP(etizer)

Love snowmen, always always always.  So no surprise that I fell in love with this hunka hunka burnin' love!  Cheeseball delight.  Gotta make him!





 
FAVE FUNNY

I do have to admit that I am loving all the Elf on the Shelf pics my friends are posting on Facebook.  But honestly - we are totally lying to our kids and it is a bit creepy!  Oh well, add it to the list of stuff they will seek therapy for later in life!




FAVE REMINDER

I love my family but I am very lucky to have people in my life that aren't blood relatives that love me unconditionally.  I feel very blessed!  (But I wouldn't put this on my wall... well, maybe next to my bathroom mirror as a reminder...)





FAVE TEE

As winter approaches I find myself drinking more of both of these items... so I totally need this shirt!





FAVE SNOWMAN

Okay - so I have to admit that as much as I absolutely LOVE snowmen, I HATE building them!  They never look good and I hate the way the snow used leaves big bare spots on the yard.  Yes, I'm that anal.  So this is a PERFECT solution for me!!




FAVE FASHION

All of it.  And there's no scarf :).  But there ARE leg warmers!  Go 80's!






FAVE SNACK

Oh my goodness... yes!  I love chocolate covered cherries anyway (was my momma's fave!) but these kick it up a notch!  Soak cherries in amaretto overnight, then dip in white chocolate.  YUMMO!!!





FAVE WREATH

What a GREAT idea!  Different sized pvc pipe cut into equal lengths, put together and balls strategically placed.  Love it - very creative!!




FAVE MOVIE QUOTE

Ah - I miss my little nugget.  I need to see him... stat!!  Go on... say it.  You know you want to!

FAVE ANCHOR

Yep, I love anchors.  And Sailors.  Found a good one this week.



Have a fantastic weekend, friends!


Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment