Friday, February 10, 2012

FRIDAY FAVES!

WOO HOO!!  It's FRIDAY again... time for my FAVES!  Enjoy, friends!


FAVE PLACE TO BUY RUNNING SHOES:

I'm in LOVE with my local shoe spot.  These folks are the BEST in Kansas City if you ask me.  They take their time, watch your walk to see how / if you pronate and fit you with the BEST fitting shoes!  I'm now a tried and true Adidas wearer, which is funny because I never owned a pair in my life before running.  The Nikes are now just for fun :)











FAVE DESSERT FIND:


OH MY GOD.  I am totally making these for VDay!!!  Here is the link for the recipe:  Lemon Cupcakes w/Strawberry Buttercream















FAVE MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:


'Nough Said.






FAVE BOOTS OF THE SEASON:

These are absolutely adorable!  I have a strange fetish with all things equestrian although I don't ride very often, so these boots totally make me think of horse riding.  Oh, and I need some new brown boots that AREN'T cowgirl boots!  Definitely on my list ~ I will scour the season end sales to find these sweet rides!














FAVE V-DAY CARD:


Hee hee!  This could be me and my BFF.  We talk just like that to each other!









FAVE SASSY QUOTE:



Um, yes... I do have some folks I might walk past if they were on fire.  Two in particular :)

















FAVE DESTINATION DESIRE:

I have GOT to get hubs over his little claustophobia thing!  This hotel is amazing.  Maldives Rangali Islands Resort... we are totally going to stay there!









FAVE LUNCH IDEA:



How flippin' easy is this?  Put your dressing on the bottom, wet stuff on top of it and pack in your spinach on top all in a mason jar.  Tip it over, shake and serve!  FANTASTIC way to eat fast food HEALTHY!

FAVE SHOW OF THE WEEK:

I am a closet faithful watcher of all of the The Bachelor series!  I just can't stop watching the train wrecks.  It just kills me to think these women (and men) think they are going to fall in love on group fantasy dates in foreign countries in 6 weeks.  But what do I know?

Fave scene this week was Blakely going home.  She was so arrogant, so cocky and so bitchy to  Rachel on their two on one date with Ben that I saw a better person step up in Rachel not playing into her antics.  And of course, Courtney is as crazy as ever!  Adios, Blakely!  Go back to being a VIP Cocktail Server!




Happy Friday, friends!!

Jen
Scroll to Top

No comments:

Post a Comment