Friday, March 22, 2013

FRIDAY FAVES!!

It's cold.  It's still snowing and it's March 22nd.  The weather is seriously impacting my running schedule (because I'm being a weenie).  But that's all good, because it's MARCH MADNESS BABY!

I love basketball.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it.  The zillion hours it is on television just makes my heart sing.

Until I start hating it when all my teams (thus my bracket) goes to hell.  Then I'll bitch up a storm that I can't watch the television and what I want to watch.

And so goes the cycle of a woman's emotions.  No wonder we have such a bad rap.

For Friday Faves this week, I've sprinkled in some basketball loves for your viewing pleasure.  Enjoy them now - I'll be SICK of it come April 8th!


FAVE FUNNY

I couldn't resist, with the 10 inches of snow predicted AGAIN this weekend.  Hee hee!




FAVE WALL DECAL

Oooh, I love this.  Little guy would absolutely lose his mind if I threw this up on his wall!




FAVE SASSY GIRLS

Okay, maybe not totally politically correct but I still love it!  See, even holy girls have fun!



FAVE FASHION

In honor of the cold weather, I'm thinking grey is the only way to celebrate.  I keep trying to pop spring colors into my wardrobe but it doesn't seem to be helping.  Maybe I should just give in?!




FAVE YUMMO

Oh my!  How darn cute are these yummos?  I totally love cake pops but have yet to venture out to try to make them.  Seem so hard to me.... maybe I should just give it a try?  Don't think I'll start with these though... they seem a little ambitious!





FAVE HANGOUT

Every time I have a party or friends over we always undoubtedly end up hanging out in one spot in my house:  the kitchen counter.  Mine currently is a granite slab but I am completely in love with this look (as is Hubs).  Tiny house, maybe?




FAVE MELODIES

Ah.. no doubt I love me some Justin (Timberlake, that is... not Bieber).  This new album is absolutely freaking AMAZING!  It's meant to be listened to from start to finish, one song blending beautifully into the next like a well scripted screenplay.  I absolutely love it.  Thanks for hitting one outta the park, JT. We needed it!





FAVE DETERMINATION

I couldn't help myself on this one.  I absolutely love the inquisitive nature of kids, more than ever now that I am a Nana.  They are so awesomely determined when they want something really badly.  Case in point, little guy below (that totally reminds me of my nugget!):




FAVE (HEALTHY) SNACK

Okay, so I'm always throwing up cakes and brownies and the like so I thought I'd mix it up a bit.  Check out this citrusy snack!  I am loving the orange, blood orange, pomegranate combo.  YUMMO!  Who says you can't enjoy fruit in the winter?!





FAVE DESTINATION

I don't know if it's warmer out east or not but if it is, I would totally go to Italy RIGHT NOW.  Love, love, love.


Have a great Friday, friends!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment