Friday, March 29, 2013

FRIDAY FAVES!!

The last Friday in March.  It's hard to believe we are already through the first quarter of 2013.  Time sure flies when you're living each day to the fullest!  Okay, I'm not that optimistic... just that busy.

Another round of Friday Faves, this week in celebration of the Easter holiday.  I'm so excited to have my whole family here for the occasion!  The Easter Bunny is gonna be so good to Nugget and I can't WAIT to hide eggs EVERYWHERE!  Actually, I can't post enough things I love about eggs, bunnies and chocolate so I must sprinkle my other faves in as well.

Enjoy!

FAVE BUNNIES

Okay, I'll at least throw ONE ode to bunnies in this post.  Stage left, the cutest darn rolls you have ever laid eyes on.

Yep, these are cuties and don't seem to be that difficult!  Click here for the recipe --->  Easter Bunny Rolls



FAVE TINY HOME

The picture says it all.  Tiny House.  Tahiti.  Sign me up.




FAVE TRUTH

There you have it.  Sometimes truth is a good thing.




FAVE FASHION

I love me some chambray.  It ranks right up there with the perfect jeans.  And every girl needs a pair of white jeans.  Everyone.




FAVE MEMORY

I have the best memories of my Aunt's house in southern Missouri.  Two big factors in her beautiful old home remain at the top of my mind:  her giant heater grate in the living room that I would sit on to get warm when the furnace kicked on and her grandfather clock which chimed on the hour.

I loved that clock.  I have never had one (nor did my parents) so listening to that beautiful sound each hour always seemed soothing to me.  Someday I will own one, even if it is has to be a skinny version for my tiny home.



FAVE MOTIVATOR

Love, love, love this.




FAVE YUMMO

Oh my.  I love scallops.  I love risotto.  Why wouldn't I love this dish?  GET IN MY BELLY!!  Click here for the yummo recipe ---->  Scallops and Risotto





FAVE FLOOR

Okay, although I'm not a huge fan of chevron print, I think this is totally awesome for a concrete floor.  This totally makes me want to go paint my basement right now.  As if I don't have enough to do already.




FAVE GRANDPARENTS SIGN

Love this...says all that you need to know!




FAVE EASTER CENTERPIECE

I love this... simple and beautiful.



Happy Easter weekend, friends!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment