Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday FAVES!

It's another FRIDAY, so more faves to share from the interweb we know and love! Enjoy, friends!


FAVE RUNNING MOTIVATION

Oh yeah, get ready hubs! The hills are a comin'! Thank GOD we live where we do, where virtually every long run is filled with hills. Gives us a leg up for the Hospital Hill half! :)




FAVE EAR LOVE

Oooh, I gotta have these! Super cute!




FAVE HEALTHY YUMMO

Okay, I'm putting this in the healthy category. It's CLOSE, friends! Don't be hating on me! I'm thinking these would rock after a long run... sitting on my porch, of course. Not like you need it, but click here if you need to know how to make these nom noms! PB Nana Chocolate Bites




FAVE TRUTH

Oh, I wish I could give this to every middle school kid. I made SO many decisions in my teens that I regret because I thought it was how I was "supposed to be". For starters I would have NEVER married my ex!

FAVE RUGGED STUFF

This is for my great friend, Dr. C. We have been chatting up trail shoes with all of our rugged activities planned for this year, so I'm thinking these would totally do the trick!!



FAVE FOODIE REMINDER

Um... yes, I need a police dog to keep me out of my pantry. And my fridge. And the snack drawer. I'm a total failure when it comes to moderation if I have anything remotely snacky in my house. I wonder how Bella would get alone with him?



FAVE VEGGIE

YUMMO. I am in love with asparagus!! This looks so awesome, I could just pick it up off my computer screen! We already had asparagus once this week but I'm thinking a second calling is necessary!






FAVE NIECE LOVE

So I blogged that I went shopping with my niece, Z last weekend (when picking up my first pair of TOMS) and I couldn't help but share HER new love! She was so cute, bouncing around the store excited for her new pair of kicks. And how cute are they, seriously?! So glad she liked them!


FAVE STEPS

I love all things porches, steps and entryways. The more welcoming, the better. I found this sweet spot in Bali ~ how awesome is that?!




Have a great Friday, friends!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment