Thursday, April 26, 2012

You do WHAT?!

It's Take Your Child to Work Day!  I took Coop to Gallagher with me one year and upon his return to school, he was asked to write a paper about what I did.  Awesome.  So what do I do, Coop?

"My mom talks on the phone all day."

Yep, son.  You are correct.  I talk on the phone all day.  Maybe that is why I never want to talk on the phone at home at night!

This year, he stepped it up.  When my CEO asked him what he thinks I do, his reply was much closer.

"She sells insurance."

Bingo.  Although he has no clue what that means, what kind of insurance I sell or how I do it, he knows that is what I do.  And that I talk on the phone a lot.  So Coop, what do you want to do when you grow up?  NOT sell insurance.  Hee hee...



Working hard on his school research paper

Happy Thursday, friends!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment