Friday, October 19, 2012

FRIDAY FAVES!!

It's GIRLS WEEKEND!!  YAY!

I didn't think this day would EVER get here!

So here it is... new faves for the week.  I love them all, as always.  Otherwise they wouldn't make the cut!

Enjoy!

FAVE FASHION

Mmmm... I like this one.  All of it.  But especially the jeans.  So comfy!






FAVE FALL COCKTAIL

Okay, how good is this?  I love apple and I love sangria, so I'm hoping this is a good as it looks.
Click here for the recipe ----->  Apple Cider Sangria







FAVE SPACE

Oh... my.  I love, love, love this space.  Interestingly, it wouldn't be for my attic.  I've always had a love of small, cozy spaces.  This one is right up at the top for me.  Simple.  Beautiful.





FAVE SPACE SAVER

I MUST have this... especially in the Tiny House!  What an awesome idea to save space and get the clothes off the floor, multiple hampers (or bathrooms... nah, that doesn't happen in my house).

I want this!





FAVE YUMMO

I'm obsessed with all things pumpkin right now, so of course these jumped right out at me.  Gotta make them... NOW.  Click here for the recipe ------->  Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites with Gingersnap Crusts

Add caption




FAVE DIY HALLOWEEN

I love this one... although I'm not so sure I could pull it off.  I have a fear that the (ahem) girls might end up poking out the eye holes.  Yeah, not so cool.  Still love it though!





FAVE MOTIVATION

I need to remember this when taking on new adventures.  The scariest part is getting started anyway - once your going it's all good.





FAVE FAMILY TREE

This one is for my friend Tracye who is spending hours developing her ancestory.com information.  Isn't this just beautiful?  I would love to do this but simply don't have the photos to support it, unfortunately.





FAVE FALL PARTY APP

This would be SO easy and looks so beautiful!  I would love to give this a shot... maybe at Thanksgiving?





FAVE FINAL DAY FUNNY

This one goes out to a good friend leaving my company today.  I don't think he reads this, but he would laugh if he did.  I'm gonna miss ya, buddy.  But no worries - we have will raid your office when you go!



Have a great Friday, friends!


Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment