It happens WAY more than you might think. And it always makes me proud a little inside. It means people are connecting - good or bad - to the words I am writing. So in honor of all those inquiring minds, I put together a little testimony of how YOU make me feel!
I LIKE YOU
- You make me laugh out loud.... often.
- Your sarcasm is often lost on me as I'm quite naive and far to literal.
- You make me giddy when I know I get to see you.
- You make me mad at you sometimes, but I don't stay that way very long.
- You make me want to be a stronger woman.
- You inspire me to create more.
- You demand I rise up to the challenges placed upon me.
- You are a fantastic father.
- You make me smile just by smiling at me first.
- You remind me how much I love chocolate.
- You make me strive to be a better person.
- You provide me tons of guidance when it comes to wine.
- You make me want to go dancing.
- You bring out the rebellious side of my personality.
- You encourage me to run.
- You remind me I should try a little harder to be "fashionable".
- You give me a reason to look forward to things I don't want to do.
- You make bad news bearable.
- Your laughter is contagious to me.
- You take an opposite position to me most of the time, and I enjoy the debate.
- Your crazy dreams make me jealous that I don't dream (at night).
- Your memory of your life experiences makes me envy my inability to remember.
- You have a great knack of making everyone around you lose their inhibitions.
- You remind me that God loves me even when I feel he might not.
- You are a fantastic mother.
- You can make a grown man cry.... or a good friend, sometimes.
- You sometimes forget your own strength but can be easily reminded.
- Your technical skills are off the hook.
- You tell me when you are sorry - and you mean it.
- Your shoulders are broad enough for me to lean on whenever I need.
- You remind me it's really not okay EVER to leave the house in jammy pants.
- Your ability to remember statistics from before you were born is AMAZING.
- You give me the best hugs that linger for hours after you're gone.
- You help me be accountable when I need to most.
- You are a great friend.
I'm sure each of you committed readers will find something that will fit US.
Have a great Tuesday, friends!