Friday, September 21, 2012

FRIDAY FAVES!!

My sweetest little nugget leaves today to join the kids in California.

I'm heartbroken.

I spent the day with him yesterday.  Perfect park weather.  Popsicle after breakfast.  Snuggles on the couch.  It was fantastic.

So today I feel like sharing my fave pics of my buddy.  I have a zillion but I'll pair it down for this post.  Finding just a few was actually quite hard!

FAVE MOMENT

His birthday, of course.  That's when I met him for the very first time.




FAVE LOVE

Watching Hubs fall in love with E has been amazing.  This was our first Father's Day with him.
A great gift for hubs for being a great dad!



FAVE FLY

Ohhh, I love this one for a couple of reasons.  For starters, it's a great pic of E.  He is wearing a pair of jams handed down from Uncle Coop (which I loved).  And Jeremy is completely happy.... this was a Taylor Cousins get together I had for the kids.



FAVE FOOD

Nugget is so easy to take out to eat.  He really loves to color, play with the sugar and eat chicken nuggets and mac 'n cheese!  On this day, Jer met me and we took him to Neighbors Cafe in Lee's Summit.  It was a great way to start the morning!



FAVE WALKER

And... he's off!  I love this picture.  I snapped it on our second Father's Day.  E walking with his Pops.



FAVE KISSER

My buddy gives the best kisses and has as soon as he figured out how.  I'm gonna miss that.




FAVE SERIOUS MAN 

My nugget has a seriousness about him that I absolutely love.  He is really quite intense.  I can't tell just yet who he gets that from as both his mom and dad can have a serious side to them.  As per usual, I am smiling at the camera and he is just as serious as can be.  Love it.



FAVE SNACK

Every time E comes to my house, he walks to my fridge and tries to open the bottom freezer drawer.  He will pull, grunt and lean way back to try to get what he wants.

Yep, this is it.

My boy loves Popsicles.  And as a good Nana, I give them to him.  Whenever he wants.  Because that's what you do when you are a Nana!



FAVE WONDER

We took E to Rainforest Cafe while in Chicago last month and I loved this pic.  The amazement and wonder in his eyes says it all.  Ah, to be 2 again.



FAVE THINKER

Once again, his serious side.  E stood at this waterfall at the park yesterday with me for a very long time (for a two year old).  I want to know what he was thinking.  I'm sure he was thinking it is almost time to see his momma.  He has never been this long without her.



He is going to have the best adventure today.  It's his first flight.  He will be reunited with his momma and daddy. 

And I will miss him terribly.

Nana loves, little buddy.  I'll see you soon and Skype with you often!

Have a great Friday, friends.


Jen 

No comments:

Post a Comment