Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The 808 is Jumping!

Friends really do make the world go 'round.

I had the best time last night reconnecting with my Gallagher friends (aka.... the G-Girls, sans CB of course... beotch is living the dream in FLORIDA).  Unfortunately I do not see KiKi and Mama Lu enough anymore since my move to a new firm but man, oh, man do I ever miss them!  These women had me in stitches every day for 10 years.  We shared tears, joys and life events together.

I forget sometimes (and then I'm abruptly reminded) that we spend so much time at work that our work people become as close to us as our family.

I feel really fortunate and grateful to call my industry my second family.  I started the employee benefits industry 21 years ago (gasp) and can pull friendships still from each of my four firms in those 21 years.  How awesome is that?!

So big shout out this morning (after Advil, of course) to the girls and their ever loyal friendship to me.  I love you both!  BTW - you both look FABULOUS in case I didn't say that last night!!

Music for some smiles this morning... 

you don't have to love me, you don't even have to like me, but you will respect me.  You know why?  'Cuz I'm the BOSS!   Click here for your tunes --->  Bossy by Kelis

CHEERS, GIRLS!


Have a great Wednesday, friends!
Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment