Friday, August 24, 2012

FRIDAY FAVES!!

I can't believe it is already Friday.  I usually hate when people say that phrase but this shorter week (for me) has been the longest week EVER!  Tell me again why we work 5 days a week and only vacay 2?  Moving to Europe sounds appealing right now.

Here are my pics from around the web for my fave loves this week.  Hope you enjoy!


FAVE FASHION

Bring it on!  I totally love football season and could watch every game, every weekend (with some naps spattered in).  Can't wait to see my beloved Chiefs bite it again this year.  Yes, I know... I should be more optimistic.  They never fail to let me down.  But I do love them anyway.  This seems PERFECT for a Sunday game!



FAVE BLING

Oh please, oh please!  I need to remind myself of this every 34 seconds.  Damn ADD!!  Someone who loves me totally needs to get this for me!





FAVE NUGGET PIC

Steal my heart why don't ya.  I love my little buddy so much it hurts!  What a SWEET face! Thanks to the kids for making such a sweet boy!



 



FAVE DESTINATION

Okay, twist my arm.  Book it now!  Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.  I guess I'll go if you make me.





FAVE YUMMO

I am completely addicted to Thai food.  I'm pretty sure I could eat it every single day.  SO bad for us, I know.  Whatev.  Have you ever seen a fat Thai person?  Oh wait, is that Japan?  All of those countries blend for me.  Yeah, real world traveler over here!  Click here for the yummy Shrimp Pad Thai recipe!






FAVE KICKS

Oh my.  Yes please!  I absolutely love the fall color of these fantastic shoes and I must find  copy cat as soon as possible!





FAVE CRAFTY

I think my Book Club girls would totally dig this!  What an awesome ode to books!  I have a feeling this would take a bit longer than our necklaces from last year though.  I might need to hire some back up help.

 


FAVE BANG TRICK

Pretty much every day.  I'm growing out my bangs (still, from a year ago) and they aren't quite long enough to tuck behind my ear just yet.  Ah, the fun of being a girl!  So... I have resorted to the braid.  Sorry, friends... you'll have to look at it a bit longer!




Have a great weekend, friends!  Mine will be filled with fire pit, football and REST!

Jen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment