Friday, August 31, 2012

FRIDAY FAVES!!

Another week down and I don't know about you but I am already TIRED of all of the political ads!  This presidential season is going to be a nightmare I'm sure but August.... really?!  I don't need 4 months for any candidate to explain his platform.  Give me two weeks, a summarized report and I'm totally good to go.  Not as if I have to think very hard this go 'round.

Upon our return from Chicago last weekend I had 17 (yes SEVENTEEN) political messages on my home voicemail.  I'm so ready to shut that thing off.  We never use it anyway.

I hope I can make it to the polls without killing them both!

Oh ~ and in the same vein... little note to my local grocer:  it isn't truly necessary for you to stick out my fave Halloween candy in AUGUST.  Just saying.

Here goes the list... hope you enjoy!

FAVE MOTIVATOR

Do you ever have one of those days when you know your to do list is a zillion miles long but you just can't seem to find one place to get started?  I absolutely love this pad... this would totally kick me into gear on those awful days!




FAVE FASHION

Okay, honestly... I could do without the scarf.  And the parka jacket.  But I do love the orange.  And the boots.




FAVE FORCED FOOD

This one goes out to my friend, PB.  She recently posted how she is working with her little guy to get him to take bites at dinnertime.  How fun would this be?  Roll the dice (the little one) and that's how many bites you have to eat. Obviously if it's something they don't like only make them roll ONE dice, but I love the idea.  Make it fun! (Not that they will be happy!)




FAVE KICKS

I think I might know a girl that might like these!  I think they are adorable but then again I have a serious fetish for TOMS.  Great work!





FAVE MUSICAL OUTPUT

As a child of the 80's, I had a boombox.  Everyone did!  I love this idea for my desk at work - it's compact and would fit perfectly.  Rock on!




FAVE TRAVEL

Ah, fall.  Absolutely love it - my fave season!  Little guy just did a poster for school and his teacher asked him his fave season and he agreed (football didn't have anything to do with it).  I totally want to go here once in my life to drive through it....  beautiful.

Smuggler's State Park, Vermont


FAVE SASSY

I'm not even going to point fingers... I'm way to nice for that.



FAVE CHARGER

For as much as I use my phone (which is CONSTANTLY) I totally need this.  And totally small and discreet.  Love it!



FAVE HANG OUT SHIRT

I totally need this RIGHT NOW.  And I don't need many things!




RUNNING MOTIVATION

Yep, enough said!



Have a great Friday friends!


Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment