Thursday, August 09, 2012

Sisterly Love

I love this woman.  She is my rock, the source of great strength for me and my sounding board.  She supports me completely, even when she disagrees with me.  She is always, always there for me, no matter what time of day, no matter what occasion, no matter what I need.  She loves my kids and my hubs just like they are her own.  She protects them just as much as I do and offers me encouragement anytime someone is trying to be mean or hurtful.  She rejoices in all of our accomplishments, cries with me during times of strain and offers encouragement every single day of my life.  And she never, ever judges me.  EVER.

Unconditionally.

This is exactly what family is all about.  She is my family.

Oh... and she LOVES when I get mushy.



Have a great Thursday, friends!  I hope each of you have someone in your life that forces you to be a better person each and every day!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment