Friday, March 02, 2012

FRIDAY FAVES!

It's FRIDAY, friends!  You know what that means!

FAVE WEEKEND GARB

I love, love, love this look.  Grey is the next best thing to black!  The splash of orange just tops it all off for me.



FAVE MEMORY

When Bubba was a baby, I used to sing this song to him every single night before bed.  I am pretty sure I did it until he was at least 5, well after hubs and I were married.  It always had a special place in my heart... and Bubba still talks about it today at age 22.  Love that boy!






FAVE RUNNING IDEA

These have my name written all over them!  I am constantly fighting with my ear bud cords, no matter how hard I work to tuck them into anything I can get them under.  These are super cute!!  Now if I can just convince my crafty friend Teresa to make them for me!







FAVE TRAVEL DESTINATION

Yes, another Italy.  Sorrento, to be exact.  I can't help it friends... I live to love this beautiful place on earth!





FAVE MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE

Ah, I have said this about a thousand times to anyone that listens.  Just get up and MOVE!







FAVE ENTRY 

I am certain I could not pull this off, but I do have a huge empty wall right within my entryway.  How cute is this idea?  I'm loving the fact that instead of purchasing a giant photo or picture and paying custom framing, you can just peel it right back off when you are finished with the idea.  Perfect for a girl that always changes her mind!






FAVE SASSY QUOTE

Yep, so, so, so true.  I guess that's why some women get their share tenfold.  They have to endure more stress than others because they live such a mean life.  Sucks to be them!



I hope all of you have a fantastic Friday!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment