Friday, March 09, 2012

FRIDAY FAVES

My FAVE day of the week... FRIDAY!  You know what that means?!  Buckle up, friends... it's my Friday Faves!


FAVE BOOK SERIES

After dragging my feet (kicking and screaming), I finally gave in.  After months of my Turbo Kick instructors urging, I finally picked up this series.  OH MY.  Obviously it has now been made into a movie (of which I am going at 12:00 am on OPENING DAY) but WAY before all the hype, it was just a quiet little series.  I downloaded the first book on a Friday night.  By Saturday afternoon, I was finished with it.  Purchase the second book in the series on Saturday afternoon, finished by Tuesday.  Bought final book in the series on Tuesday, finished it by Friday.  It's obvious I LOVED this series.  If you haven't considered it, give it a try!







FAVE MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE

Yep, this is ME!  I must say that the main reason I love this one so much is because my momma always used to say this saying.  You know the one... Up shit creek without a paddle?  She had a lot of these sayings, which still make me laugh when I think about her.  I'm giving serious contemplation to making t-shirts or something with this one them.




FAVE BOOTS

In honor of next weekend's Jason Aldean concert (and Tim McGraw and Kenny Chesney.. see a pattern?), I would absolutely, positively and completely  devour these perfect two steppers.  The color and texture is fantastic and would look AWESOME on my size 8 stompers.  Please, oh please?!




FAVE YUMMO

Oh my.  Someone grab me before I hit the floor.  These scrumptuous loves could possibly be the highlight of my month!  What could possibly be better than chocolate, caramel and fudge anyway?  I have GOT to try these!






FAVE TRAVEL DREAM

Ah... more Ireland.  Obviously my ode this month anyway, but I have always wanted to visit this delightful land.  So incredible!  I could tour castles all the live long day.






FAVE BREAKFAST YUMMO

To continue my current love desire of quinoa, check this one out!  Anything blueberry and lemon are true faves of hubs (well, really it's the lemon... he tolerates the blueberry).  This is a definite try in our house!  Here is the link to the recipe:  Lemon Blueberry Quinoa Pancakes






FAVE FASHION

In preparation for St. Pat's Day, I'm scouring the web for cute green ideas.  This one is PERFECT for me... all the way down to the cute green polish!







FAVE SASSY QUOTE


Ah, I love this one!  Say what you want, but it's completely and honestly true.  Especially for women. We will flock together when someone else in causing crap.





FAVE BLING

I am not totally sold on this specific saying for me personally, but I absolutely love the stamped copper.  Truly beautiful - and of course this particular jeweler will customize.  I love handmade items!!




I hope you all have a fantastic Friday!!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment