Friday, March 23, 2012

FRIDAY FAVES!

It's my favorite day again... woo hoo!  I hope you enjoy my picks for the week!

FAVE BRACELET

Oh yeah, sometimes a girl has just got to be a bad ass.  I in particular love all things sassy, so this is right up my alley.  I totally can see Miranda Lambert donning this at her next show, along with a white wife beater!




FAVE DESTINATION

Tahiti.  'Nough said.  MUST.GO.NOW.




FAVE SNACKY FOOD

Oh yummo... I'm a huge fan of all thing spin dip but this looks over the top.  I've said it before and I'll say it again:  anything on a stick or in a bite sized morsel has the most awesome appeal to me.  Plus I'm pretty sure there are no calories in tiny bites like this!!  Click this link for the recipe for these yummy snacks!  Spin Dip Bowls




FAVE ENTRY IDEA

I absolutely love words, sayings that you can put on your walls.  Such a better idea than prints - when you are tired of them, just peel them off!  This one is so awesome ~ I am so blessed to have SO MANY great friends!  Some I only have to text "not a great day" a offers for help are immediately written.  I love that about them!




FAVE MOTHER'S RINGS

To keep with my trend of all things copper, these stackable mother's rings are so unique!  I absolutely love them and think Jeremy, Katie and Cooper will look fantastic on my ring finger!




FAVE LOVE QUOTE

Ah... I am so in love with all things Hunger Games.  Beautiful.  Just beautiful.




FAVE FASHION

I'm a sucker for comfy jeans and flats.  Totally my style.  And of course, all things silver (or copper or bronze).  Any metals, really.  No surprise this made my list of fave fashion!




FAVE WORKOUT MOTIVATOR

Oh man, who wouldn't want this body!  I am loving that beautiful is considered more and more STRONG and not just SKINNY.





FAVE DINNER

I'm the biggest fan of all things pasta, and broccoli happens to be my favorite veggie!  Naturally, I could eat this every single night.  Yep.  Every. Single. Night!  Click the link for the recipe!  Pasta & Broccoli




FAVE DESSERT

Oh my GAWD!  I am so in love with Oreos, and given it is their BIRTHDAY this month we might as well celebrate them some more!  Case in point:  oreo cheesecakes.  In a cupcake.  HEAVEN.  Click here for the recipe!  Cookies and Cream Cheesecake


Hope you all have a FANTASTIC Friday!!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment