Monday, November 07, 2011

You want me to do WHAT?!

Ooh, I feel feisty today.  I go through this every once in awhile.  Who really knows why, I'm almost 40 and haven't figured it out yet.  I get this "Leave me alone, I've got this, I don't need your help, I don't need you to tell me what to do, I don't need anything!" attitude that makes everyone run away from me.  Except those that don't of course :).  Yep, I have LOTS of people that love my rebellious side.  Good thing it only comes and goes and doesn't stick around very long.

Sums it up perfectly:

I could not, would not, on a boat.
I will not, will not, with a goat.
I will not eat them in the rain.
I will not eat them on a train.
Not in the dark! Not in a tree!
Not in a car!  You let me be!
I do not like them in a box.
I do not like them with a fox.
I will not eat them in a house.
I do not like them with a mouse.
I do not like them here or there.
I do not like them ANYWHERE.
I do not like green eggs and ham!
I do not like them Sam-I-am.

Fair warning!

No comments:

Post a Comment