Friday, June 08, 2012

FRIDAY FAVES!!

Wow, June already!  Where has the time gone?  We are in full swing of summer at the Davis house, filled with sun soaked days and fire pit nights.  I wouldn't trade it for the world!

Here are my faves this week from around the giant world wide web.  Enjoy, friends!



FAVE WINE ITEM

Ah, how I love wine.  I don't drink as much in the summer as I'm consuming gallons of sweet, sugary stuff like margaritas, lemonades and teas, but a cold white wine is a great treat as well!  These glasses are super cute and I LOVE to entertain, so I'm definitely thinking of adding them to my collection!





FAVE YUMMO

I absolutely love fruit in the summer.  We consume seriously pounds of delicious melons, peaches and plums.  So although not technically a fruit, I think this must get on a future menu of mine and SOON!!  Click here for this yummo recipe:  Watermelon Cake







FAVE LAKE FUN

How freakin' cool is THIS?!  I have to get one... and then get all my friends to the lake!




FAVE MUSIC MEMORY

Oh Bubba... this so reminds me of my oldest son.  I used to sing this song to him every single night from when he was about 2 to about 6 before he went to sleep.  The awesome thing is he still remembers it (and talks about it)!  I sure love that boy.  I think he is my sunshine :).


FAVE SASSY QUOTE


I absolutely love social media, as I'm sure ALL of my friends can clearly attest.  I'm not so crazy about twitter though - I think it's stupid to just throw up random crap that nobody cares about.  Oh wait, that's fb too!  Nope, not moving to twitter.  I personally like the timeline, I like all my photos and like to keep up with peeps.  Except when peeps start their drama.  Keep this one in mind, haters!






FAVE FASHION

Yes, this is me.  LOVE the red TOMS, the aviator glasses and the boyfriend cut jeans!





FAVE CRAFTY IDEA

I have a zillion mason jars, so I'm totally going to commission Davis to help me make these for my front porch.  Stupid?  I don't care, I LOVE them!!






FAVE FOR THE HOME

I love this idea.  Right now we have our shoes in a holder in the garage, but how cool is this that it could be inside and still CUTE!  Oh how I wish we had an IKEA in Kansas City....





FAVE FUR KID IDEA

Jack is so struggling lately.  We are having to watch him continuously as he is having such a hard time getting up and down.  I think these are adorable, but mostly I just appreciate that they would make Jack's life a little bit easier.  I think I'm going on a hunt to find something similar for him.






FAVE MOMMA MEMORY 

Only hubs and BFF will understand the connection of this pic (for another blog) but I sure do miss my momma.  Ladybugs will always remind me of her.  I sure wish she were here to see Bubba off to the Navy.  She would be so proud. 



Happy Friday, friends!  Have a great weekend!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment