Thursday, June 07, 2012

The Mommas have ARRIVED!

Well, I finally did it!  I created a new blog!  Woo hoo!!  I'm so freakin' excited I can barely stand it!

I absolutely love my friends.  They are strong, sassy, opinionated women and mothers that could rule the entire planet collaboratively if we gave them the chance.  They provide me endless amounts of advice and support so I think it's time we all gave back!

The idea was born:  a "Dear Abby" format for the 21st century.  Instead of just one stodgy advice giver, my girlfriends collaboratively will respond with their wit, sarcasm and wisdom to a plethora of questions posed by mom's around the world.  How awesome is that?

The Mouthy Mommas is BORN!  Click our link here The Mouthy Mommas and it will take you right there! We are still a work in progress, so please ignore the fact that we are continuing to develop as we launch our debut!



We hope with this forum we can help other women struggling to deal with housework, raising kids, being married, being divorced, dealing with ex's, dealing with steps and an endless other issues!  We have a very diverse panel of women contributors, which makes me so incredibly happy!  From a grandmother (yep, that would be ME), a mom remarried coparenting, a single mom dealing with an ex and his new wife and more.  From time to time we will also have guest contributors as well to keep it interesting.

We will happily accept questions at either our email, mouthymommas@gmail.com or our twitter account, @themouthymommas, or our blog directly.  No topic is off limits, so just ask away!

Please share our page with your friends as well! 

Thanks so much to all of you for following my personal blog (which of course I will continue) as well as the new one.  I hope to lighten your day with stories of my journey and the journeys of others!

Happy Thursday, friends!

Jen

1 comment:

  1. I love it Jen!! This is a great and long overdue social experience that I"m sure many people will Love!!

    ReplyDelete