Friday, June 01, 2012

FRIDAY FAVES!

Another week down!  I love these short weeks ~ four days off last weekend and now it's here already again.  Our summer is filled with the pool, baseball and family fun.  Can't wait for another weekend of it!  Oooh - and how could I possibly forget... it's hubs 1/2 marathon this weekend!  I'm incredibly sad to not be running with him but hopefully he can hear my voice as he's running cheering him on every step of the way! 

Here are my faves for the week... enjoy!

FAVE TRAVEL SPOT

Oh yeah, bring it on!  I am in love with this spot... check out that beach!  Italy... someday.

Krupp Walk, Capri, Italy


FAVE MODE OF TRANSPORTATION

Ever since I was a little girl and my dad brought home a moped, I've wanted one.  Little did I know it was his mature, conservative plan to buy up each year to a bigger bike, teaching himself how to ride eventually a giant one with luggage on it and crap.  Ugh.  But in my heart, I have always, always wanted a Vespa.  Goes right along with my second fave of transportation, a beloved Karmann Ghia.  Both in pink, of course.  One can dream.






FAVE SASSY QUOTE

Hee hee....





FAVE CRAFTY ITEM

I love this idea!  My G girls and I made a going away present for CB one year with her concert tickets but I like this idea better.  Could save a LOT more and continuously add to it.  Hubs and I hit a ton of concerts each year and always save the stubs!







FAVE YUMMO

Hubs and I are ADDICTED to avocados right now.  We seriously just chop them up and stick them on everything.  No guac needed!  This looks so yummo, but I wonder if it would be mushy?  Have to get some firm ones.  Click here for the recipe:  Stuffed Avocados






FAVE MOTIVATOR

I will get back on the road.  Very, very soon!




FAVE WATER FUN

I have GOT to pick this up!  My neighbs are the best - we hang out outside all summer long from sun up to sun down.  It's the BEST!  I'm so glad we don't have a lake place or leave every weekend.  I would miss all this fun.  Even though this might look like a kiddo activity, I know a couple of guys that would hijack it from them... you know who you are!




FAVE FASHION

I absolutely love wedges.  Especially now that I can't wear them.  Stupid ankles!  I can't wait to get my feet back into some sassy shoes for the summer!




FAVE FAT BURNER

Okay girls - it's time.  I will do it if you will do it!  June 1st to August 31st, I am going to do these every day.  I want tank top arms!!  Who's with me?  Come on, it doesn't look THAT hard?!?!



Happy Friday, friends!!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment