Friday, June 22, 2012

FRIDAY FAVES!

Wow - I wasn't sure this Friday was ever going to get here!  It's been a long, emotional week for our family.  So let's break out some faves and make it all a little lighter!


FAVE ENCOURAGEMENT

I love Finding Nemo, for so many reasons.  Mostly, because Nemo is the baby of the family.  Which I totally relate, as you know.  And he's sassy.  And he doesn't like the rules.  And he's an adventurer.  Yep, I love him.  So go forth and be encouraged!



FAVE FAMOUS PEEP

Okay, I know some of you will think CHEESY.  But I can't help it.  I love Ellen!  It's not really that she's so super funny (although I personally think she is) but she has the most amazing ability to be self depricating which I find EXTREMELY funny.  She doesn't really give a crap what anyone thinks about her.  And I totally love that.  I want to be just like her when I grow up.







FAVE EX HUBS MAGNET

Yep.  Have one above, want one below.  Just in case. Oh, and in case you were wondering... if he really does show up injured, I am NOT the only person you should question! :)  And yes, I am still holding a grudge.. thank you very much.






FAVE BLING

Ah, shells.  I have shells all over my house at the moment, mostly from my friend CB and our fun trips to the beach.  Some are from Santa Monica and my work travels and long walks with  my friend LL.  This would be perfect for both of them!





FAVE REMINDER

Well folks, I'm back up and running... literally!  I knocked out a 3 mile yesterday and for the first time I did not die of pain in my ankles.  They are FINALLY coming back, 7 weeks post Warrior Dash!  I have a race on June 30 and I can't wait to knock it out to show myself I'm okay.  I really do love to run... it helps me keep my thoughts in order.





FAVE TRAVEL DESTINATION

Although I usually fawn all over Italy and Ireland, today I'm love with this idea.  I have never really been that sappy kind of girl that has to go to Paris, but who wouldn't love to try this?  A famous Lovers Bridge in Paris where you lock a padlock and you and your partner throw away the key, symbolizing your eternal love.  Ah crap, I guess I'd have to convince TD to do it with me!






FAVE SUMMER DRINK

Oh how I LOVE Bahama Mamas!  I think I have drank my weight of them in Florida in some of my trips to see CB.  Yummo!!





FAVE KITCHEN REMODEL

Oh man, I MUST do this!!  I am completely in love with this idea and have one segment of my countertops that would accomodate this perfectly!






FAVE CAR (OF THE WEEK)

Everything about this picture is perfect.  I love Jeeps, I love hammocks and I love the beach.  Love, love,  love.  If I ever had a Jeep though, it would totally be a "beach Jeep", not a rock jeep.  Love the low style, top off look about them!





FAVE DINNER

Perfect summer dinner!!  Click here for the fab recipe:  Caprese Grilled Chicken with Balsamic Reduction



Happy Friday, friends!!



Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment