Friday, July 13, 2012

FRIDAY FAVES!!

Happy Friday, everyone!  What a week this has been for our family.  I'm so excited for the weekend to be here and enjoy some down time at the pool!

Below are my faves for the week.  Enjoy!

FAVE VEGGIE

Yummo!  I'm not a giant feta fan, but the zucc's definitely out weigh it.  I have two giant zucchini from my bestie's garden so this will make the table this weekend!  Click here for the recipe!  Zucchini Ribbon Salad




FAVE FASHION

Yep, don a dress almost every single day.  It's WAY to hot to put pants on!  Sorry guys, you must be ROASTING!




FAVE TINY HOUSE

Oh yeah, baby.  If you ever read my blog you'll know my BIG dreams of downsizing, living minimalist and owning a tiny home.  Off the grid.  This would be PERFECT.




FAVE DESTINATION

This looks so fun!  Maderia, Portugal.  Maybe on the list for hubs and I next year?  Have to do a bit more research!





FAVE YUMMO

WOW.  We have eaten our weight in berries this summer in our home.  This combines not only those scrumptious loves but my other love, pistachios!  Can I somehow make this healthy?  Click here for the fabulous recipe!  Strawberry Tart




FAVE SASSY

Sorry if I offend!  But so true - I can't tell you how many friends have posted their temperature gauge from their car this summer.  Yes, friends.  It's HOT!!!




FAVE MOTIVATIONAL

Yep, I'm training again!  3rd time is a charm.  I am posting this next to my mirror in my bathroom to keep me motivated!




FAVE WALL

I LOVE this idea!  My new love of anchors is over the top but the map on the wall is even way cooler!  If I ever do incorporate anchors into my decor I better choose wisely.  Or live on a boat.  One way or the other.



FAVE BLING

This has always been a cool symbol, but honestly I fell in love with the infinity sign during this year's debut of Revenge.  What a neat design!  Rings, necklaces, bracelets, tattoos... whatever!



FAVE PIC

I don't know this person. I don't know where she is.  But where ever she is, I totally want to be there.  Without her, of course.  AWESOME photography!


Have a fantastic Friday, friends!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment