Friday, July 27, 2012

FRIDAY FAVES!

It's FRIDAY!  This week's post will be a tad bit mushy, friends.  It is just a few short days from my 19th wedding anniversary so to preemptively celebrate I thought I'd post up a few faves from Tim and I over the past few years!  I can't really barrage you with oldie pics yet (but hopefully with some love I can have a scanner someday and do just that!) so I'm just posting some of my fave moments during the last few years.

Enjoy!

July 31, 1993.  Jeremy was 3 1/2 when we married.  Instafamily.



Tim's 40th Birthday, 2009


 
Neighb Night Out in P&L, 2011


Zac Brown Band, 2011
The Parents, 2011

Warrior Dash, 2012



First race together ~ Brew to Brew, 2012

St. Patricks Day, 2012


Boys of the Sun Tour, 2012


 Ah, mature love sure has its advantages!

Have a great weekend, friends!

Jen








 

No comments:

Post a Comment