Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Faves!!

It's FRIDAY!  Kate and I are taking out today to Denver to go soak up some family love.  Honestly, I'm most excited about our travel there and home!  18 hours together in the car... I can imagine the laughter now.  Our belly's are going to hurt by the time we get home!

As always, below are my faves from around the web this week.  Enjoy, friends!


FAVE FASHION

Well, it's fitting since I'm LIVING baseball right now with little guy.  Tourney week is always a tough one.  All of our emotions from the entire season compile into one week.  Moms are screaming, Dads are yelling and Coach's emotions are at an all time high.  But we totally got this.  Go Yankees!


FAVE MOTIVATION

I love Chalene Johnson.  For those of you that don't know, she is the creator of all things Turbo Kick, Turbo Fire, PiYo and the like (Beachbody).  She is absolutely fantastic.  I love this quote - I love that I can reall start over every single day no matter what happened the day before!




FAVE ORGANIZER

This is FANTASTIC!  I can remember some birthdays off the top of my head but others I struggle with for some reason.  This is a way cute DIY and wouldn't take up much room.  Plus what a great way to remind everyone else, too!  Love it!




FAVE BEAUTY

I hate spending money on beauty products (and rarely do), but this product might need to find it's way into my bathroom.  I love the "beachy waves" look (even though I can't really achieve it).  I use my messy convertible hair as a close second to the beach look.  Right... not exactly.  Maybe this stuff would help?






FAVE SASSY QUOTE

Yep, this is me.  Take me or leave me.  I can't really change it, it is who I am.  Cross me and I'm totally done with you. 




FAVE SAMMY

Oh wow - I must have this.  I love everything in it!  Fried Egg, Avocado, Bacon & Tomato Sandwich.  Bring it on.






FAVE FUTURE DREAMER

In my effort to downsize, this will just keep it in the forefront.  I need to throw things away BEFORE I accumulate them, not after they sit in a box for 6 years!





FAVE FUNNY

Okay, seriously.  The title when I found this on Pinterest said "Because everyone knows how ridiculous you look trying to jump around in a sleeping bag".  Yep.  This is ridiculous at all.

Holy cow.

By the way - the only thing I MUST keep warm are my FEET, so this totally won't work for me.  But I did get a great cackle laugh outta it!



FAVE REMINDER

I rarely go onto Pinterest.  Mostly because when I do, it consumes me. There is WAY to much stuff to look at and in no time you can spend WAY to much time there.  I do get a lot of the Friday Faves from the site though.  Jump on, jump off.  Because it IS electronic hoarding, my friends!





FAVE YUMMO

Oh my.  Hubs is salivating over this right now if he's looking at it.  He absolutely loves lemon and who wouldn't love it coupled with blueberries?  Yowzers!  Click here for the recipe:  Blueberry Lemon Cupcake



Have a terrific weekend, friends!  I'll see you on Monday!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment