Friday, May 18, 2012

FRIDAY FAVES!

Hey friends!  This is going to be an awesome weekend... I can just feel it!  We have baseball, baseball, baseball... little guy should be thoroughly wiped out by Sunday.

Below are my faves for the week found via our fabulous interweb.  Enjoy!



FAVE COMFY CLOTHES

Ah, summer.  I love this one!  It's right up my alley!!



FAVE YUMMO

Oh man, if I had a dollar for all of the black bean/corn salsa Mr. Davis makes I'd be a rich woman.  We are giant fans of this ensemble!  Click here for the recipe to this low fat yummo!  Flank Steak with Black Bean Corn Salsa




FAVE FUNNY

I LOVE my bestie.  She is the most fantastic woman and friend.  I am so fortunate to have her in my corner, always having my back, loving me unconditionally and making me laugh every single day.  I love that we vow to speak every day to each other (and do our best to make that happen always).  This immediately reminded me of her this week.




FAVE BRASSIERE

Oh Dr. C would be drooling all over this.  I don't have another single friend that can stash more items inside of her bra than her!  This is FANTASTIC!  Only question... what do you do if you have that fat stuff that hangs out OVER your bra?  Probably can't wear this then.  Guess I'm out.  Drats.




FAVE SMELLY

I am so fortunate that we have Fire pit Fridays in the 'hood all the time.  The smell of the burning wood just brings a smile to my face.  How genius is this?  Now I can smell it whenever I want!

Crackling Firewood scented candle made by The Hartmont Candle Company


FAVE BLING

Okay, not exactly "bling" material, but I couldn't resist.  As a child of the 70's, my momma wore a spoon ring I think for the entire decade.  Love that woman, love this memory!




FAVE TRAVEL TOOL

Love, love, love compasses!  I've always wanted to collect them but alas the hoarder tendencies would overcome me I'm sure and I'd have a zillion of them.  Just the thought of traveling with this tool thrills me!  Throw out that damn GPS!!





FAVE SASSY
No words needed!





FAVE SNACK

YUM! Hubs is making gallons of homemade granola every weekend and we are consuming it like wildfire. This recipe calls for peanut butter, granola, raisins and of course sliced apples. I'm thinking little guy would eat this up!






FAVE MOTIVATION

I've needed this extra this week, not being able to run and train for our half marathon.  I've GOT to get this boot off SOON!



Have a GREAT Friday, friends!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment