Friday, May 25, 2012

FRIDAY FAVES!

Yeehaw, it's another Friday!  I am AMPED UP today, with Jer's going away party tonight.  I am so proud and excited for my kids.  They are amazing and this journey is bound to be an awesome experience for both of them!

As always, below are my faves to share this week!

FAVE STEPS

You may recall my new love of TOMS.  Well, this just upped the ante by a zillion!  I also love wedges!  It about killed me to drop $50 on shoes the first time but I see it in my summer future to do it again.  Yes, I am a cheapskate.




FAVE WORKOUT BUDDY

I absolutely love yoga.  It centers me, makes me feel whole again in the universe when I feel I'm splitting into a zillion pieces.  So who wouldn't love this awesome water bottle? NAMASTE, BITCHES! :)



FAVE LEGGY

Yes, please!  I'm using this picture this summer to get these legs.  I already love my legs... it's my fave part of my own body.  But THESE legs... SO SEXY!



FAVE VEGGIES

Brussels will never get old for me.  I absolutely love them.  So who wouldn't love them with bacon and cheese?  Come on peeps, give them a shot!  Click here for the recipe:  Bacon and Brussel Sprout Salad





FAVE DRINKIN' BUDDY

I have GOT to pick this up.  Fantastic!




FAVE 'DO

I love her hair.  Come winter, I'll chop it all off again.  I like longer hair in the summer so I can put it up in the convertible.  Yes, I'm a bit spoiled.






FAVE TANK

Oh yeah, oh yeah.  Every single time I read this phrase a smile came to my face.  I totally think the Book Beotches (my book club) totally need these shirts!





FAVE HAIR

Always my hair. Always, always.  Especially once the top comes off my car!  Welcome, warm weather!






FAVE SCHMOOSHY QUOTE


In honor of Bub today...






FAVE PHOTO

This is one of the jobs my son wants to do in the Navy.  This individual is a Gunners Mate on a ship (.50 caliber weapons).  Wow.



Happy Friday, friends!!!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment